Welcome to the newest edition of the GreenBook Research Industry Trends Report, the leading and most comprehensive survey of the market research industry. This report uses data collected in Q3-Q4 of 2015.
This edition of the report shines a bright light on the massive transformation taking place in the market research industry. We focus on unraveling the perceptions and implications of this radical change, while offering insight into the skills and technologies predicted to fuel the research industry of the future.
Highlights From This Edition
- The Age of Pure Qual of Quant is Over: Learn how the evolution of our industry is changing the mix of core methodologies.
- Panel Provider Satisfaction: Are panel providers meeting the needs of their clients? How satisfied are researchers with the service they’re receiving?
- Research Adoption of Mobile: Is it clients or suppliers who are driving the change towards mobile-enabled survey design?
- Client and Supplier Technology Adoption: We explore what technologies have the highest rate of adoption and which are stagnating or still emerging.
- Most In-Demand Skills: The demand for data-driven skills is transforming our business and human capital needs. Find out exactly what skills are the most valuable.
- The Call for Change: Are companies feeling the pressure to transform their businesses? How optimistic are companies regarding their emergence and survival through the impending changes?
The infographic executive summary below adds more depth to these highlights, but the report itself is over 70 pages jam packed with insights, so download it here:
Want to dive deeper into the results? Join Ray Poynter, a panel of experts, and I on December 10th for a live webinar where we’ll discuss the key findings of the GRIT report and their implications on your business. Click here for more information and to sign up.
As always, we think you’ll find the report informative, provocative, and useful.