The GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) study is the leading global survey of the market research profession and industry. Twice a year we ask insights professionals to help us all understand the trends impacting our work, our businesses, and our jobs via the GRIT Survey.
It’s now time for the latest version of GRIT, and we’d like to ask you to take no more than 20 minutes to share your experience and opinions with us. In order to publish the Report, we need your participation in the survey.
This edition will feature:
- Adoption of Emerging Technologies
- Use of Traditional Methods
- Satisfaction with Suppliers
- Hiring Trends
- A Day in The Life of Researchers
- Business Outlook
- Organizational Goals
- Technology Investment Priorities
- Drivers of Method Selection
- Industry Benchmarking
And the GRIT Future List—featuring the future leaders of insights.
In our effort to create an optimal survey-taking experience, the survey is now mobile friendly and will take less than 20 minutes. Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective and for passing the survey along to your colleagues!
All who complete the survey will receive:
- Direct access to the GRIT Report before it’s released publicly
- Access to all survey data via the KnowledgeHound GRIT data portal
- Priority free access to the GRIT webinar series