Want to learn what the leaders in our industry are doing to get better data, and therefore, getting better insights? Do you want them to explain how they improved their data as a result of actual research they performed to understand consumer behavior and study flaws to deliver better research outcomes?
Join us for our next webinar that will be held on Wednesday, June 26th at 12pm ET. We will welcome a group scientist from Procter and Gamble, an author and noted expert on creating better quantitative research through better survey instruments, and our own Research Design Engineer as our guest speakers in this discussion.
Register today. In this webinar you will learn about:
- Practical tips you can utilize to improve both your qualitative & quantitative research. Our experts will give you “lessons learned” and fresh data from recent studies they’ve performed that will immediately improve your research.
- The emotional drivers behind why consumers engage in research (hint, its more than just the money or survey points!) Our speakers will share how researchers can tap into that “something more” so they get better research (and…lower costs!).
- The differences in data participants (panels) and why the right source of participants makes all the difference in your research outcomes.
- Online data quality and how to identify good responses (vs. the host of bad actors that can negatively skew your results). What is going on with your survey that is impacting survey quality, and how can you stop it?
- Tia Maurer, Group Scientist, Procter & Gamble
- David F. Harris, author of, The Complete Guide to Writing Questionnaires: How to Get Better Information for Better Decisions
- Renee Wyckoff, Research Design Engineer at L&E Research