It’s hard to believe that it’s been two months since I started working with Lenny and the GreenBook team on editing the blog. There’s a lot of good thinking going on by smart people in the industry, and I’m happy to help good ideas find a home.
I’ve been getting a number of inquiries about topics we’d like to promote in the blog. While all good ideas are welcome, there are some things that are particularly near and dear to my heart. If you have an original idea, we’d love to hear it.
In no particular order of importance:
- Data integration (particularly big data with traditional MR data)
- Artificial intelligence
- Predictive analytics
- Social intelligence
- Behavioral Science and System 1 thinking
- How is the client-side role changing? How does it need to change further? (I’d particularly love it if clients would be brave enough to write about this)
- Many of the innovations that we see are taken up first in the CPG space – how are they being applied in verticals like Healthcare, Automotive, Financial Services, Technology, etc.?
- How can MR help the digital transformation of business?
- How can MR help companies monetize their own data?
- Future of Ad research and attribution
- If the goal is to “deliver the right message to the right person at the right time”, what is MR doing to help?
- Given the increased importance of online buying in CPG, what does this mean for the future of shopper research?
- A long-time cliché has been that 80% of new product offerings fail – what are we doing as an industry to improve that dismal statistic?
I could go on, but I think you get the idea.
The GreenBook blog is a great marketplace of ideas – please bring us yours, whether you work on the client-side, global research company or a new start-up.