Editor’s note: Submissions and voting are now open for the newest round of the Insight Innovation Competition, to be held at IIeX North America 2017, June 12-14 in Atlanta.
Submissions and voting are now open for the newest round of the Insight Innovation Competition, to be held at IIeX North America 2017, June 12-14 in Atlanta.
Imagined and organized by GreenBook, and made possible by our sponsors at Kantar and Lowe’s, the Insight Innovation Competition helps entrepreneurs bring disruptive ideas to life while connecting brands to untapped sources of competitive advantage through deeper insights.
This is how it works:
- Innovators submit a great idea that will change the future of marketing research and consumer insights.
- The market research industry votes on the ideas that have merit.
- Five finalists with the most votes (and possibly a couple of wildcard entrants selected by the judging committee) are invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of judges at Insight Innovation eXchange North America 2017.
- The winner gets $20,000, mentoring, fame and exposure to potential funding partners.
- The industry benefits from a great new solution that improves how companies understand consumers.
The Competition has been a huge success story. It’s a win for everybody: entrepreneurs with great ideas for improving the business of insights, investors looking for new opportunities in the insights space, and the corporate-side end-users of market research who are looking for new solutions.
Past winners have gone on to great success and include:
Stephen Phillips, CEO of past IIC winner ZappiStore, said winning “not only helped us feel great about what we were doing but also helped us attract both clients and potential investors.”
Similarly, according to David Johnson of Decooda, winning the IIC “helped accelerate the entrance of our company into the marketplace, gave us massive visibility to potential partners and clients, and led very directly to new business.”
The $20,000 cash prize is sponsored by Kantar and Lowe’s, and of course another benefit of participation is the ability to connect with and explore possible relationships with these three (and other) potential partners, including the many IIeX Corporate Partners who will be in attendance at the conference.
Submissions and voting take place on the Insight Innovation Competition website at http://www.iicompetition.org. Submissions and voting are now open. Submissions AND voting close Friday, May 12th. Please note: the sooner you submit, the more time you will have to be included in the voting.