We’d like to invite you to share your experiences and perspective with us in the Q3-Q4 2015 GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Survey.
Join thousands of global researchers and help our community better understand where we are and where we’re headed.
Here is the link to make your voice heard (the hyperlink is in the text in case you have a display issue):
Only with the support of marketing and insights professionals like you can GRIT continue to yield insights into how research buyers and providers are adapting to the rapidly evolving research landscape, and we appreciate your participation very much!
We’re always working to improve the survey to make it more engaging, more device agnostic, and most importantly, SHORTER! The survey takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
- Panel Providers: A new set of questions has been added to better understand your involvement and satisfaction with panel providers.
- Professional Development: How proactive are research firms when it comes to staff training? What organizations are filling this need?
- Market Research Transformation: We’ve added questions to gauge both your opinions and strategic reactions to industry disruption.
- Defining & Understanding Partnership: New open-ended questions aim to understand what a successful partnership consists of and how it can be achieved.
- Frequency of use for qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Adoption of new methods and technology
- Evolution of the modern researcher
- Budget/revenue projections for 2016
Don’t miss this chance to give back and support your profession. All who complete the survey will receive:
- Full version of the GRIT report detailing the results of this survey
- Exclusive access to an interactive online dashboard with the complete dataset for your own analysis
- Priority registration to webinars featuring industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss GRIT’s results and implications
As our industry changes rapidly, it’s more important than ever to truly understand what is happening and what the implications are for the business and profession of market research.
Who Should Participate
- marketing insights and intelligence suppliers, technology providers, and consultants
Client-side marketing and insights professionals
Special Thanks to All GRIT Partners
RESEARCH PARTNERS: Dapresy, Gen2 Advisors, Keen as Mustard, Lightspeed GMI, NewMR, Q Research Software, Researchscape
SAMPLE PARTNERS: ACEI, AIM, AIP, AMAI, AMSRS, APRC, ARIA, AVIA, BAQMAR, Blauw, BVA, CASRO, CEIM, ESTIME, FeedBACK, Gen2 Advisors, GIM, Insight Innovation, Lightspeed GMI, LYNX Research, Michigan State University, MRIA, MROC Japan, MRS, New MR, NGMR, NMSBA, NYAMA, OdinText, PROVOKERS, QRCA, Researchscape, SAIMO, Sands Research, The Research Club, Toluna, University of Georgia | MRII, University of Texas, Vision Critical, Wisconsin School of Business
Thank you in advance for sharing your time and experience!