Yep, it’s that time of year again folks: time to participate in the newest wave of the GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) survey.
We’d like to invite you to share your experiences and perspective with us in the Q1-Q2 2015 GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Survey.
As our industry changes rapidly, it’s more important than ever to truly understand what is happening and what the implications are for the business and profession of market research.
Only with the support of marketing and insights professionals like you can GRIT continue to yield insights into how research buyers and providers are adapting to the rapidly evolving research landscape.
Join thousands of global researchers and help our community better understand where we are and where we are headed.
We’ve redesigned the survey to make it more engaging, more device agnostic, and most importantly, SHORTER! The survey takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
- GRIT 50 Most Innovative Suppliers: The survey features a familiar, but updated, approach to determining the 50 most innovative companies in market research.
- GRIT 50 Most Innovative Client-Side Companies: Why should Suppliers get all the credit? Clients drive innovation with their budgets, and itâ€™s time to understand who they are and why they should get kudos.
- Research Time and Tools: A new set of questions has been added to better understand your time dedication to different research tasks, and the software you utilize.
- Interactive probing of many verbatim questions and enhanced usage of text analytics in the analysis.
- A redesigned report format and structure with more data visualizations, more expert commentaries, and more strategic insight.
- Biggest Threats and Opportunities in the industry
- Adoption of new methods and technology
- Profiling the researcher of the future: what skills and qualities are necessary for success
- Budget/revenue projections for 2015
- Emerging titles and the way researchers describe themselves
Don’t miss this chance to give back and support your profession. All who complete the survey will receive:
- Full version of the GRIT report detailing the results of this survey
- Exclusive access to an interactive online dashboard with the complete dataset for your own analysis
- Priority registration to webinars featuring industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss GRIT results and implications
Who Should Participate
- Market research suppliers, technology providers, and consultants
- Client-side marketing and insights professionals
Special Thanks to All GRIT Partners:
RESEARCH PARTNERS: Dapresy, Decooda, Gen2 Advisors, GMI, Keen as Mustard, NewMR, Q Research Software, Quester, Researchscape, Vision Critical
SAMPLE PARTNERS: ACEI, AIM, AIP, AMAI, AMSRS, APRC, ARIA, AVIA, BAQMAR, Blauw, BVA, CASRO, CEIM, Datos Claros, ESTIME, FeedBACK, Gen2 Advisors, GMI, Insight Innovation, LYNX Research, Michigan State University, MRIA, MRII, MROC Japan, MRS, New MR, Next Gen MR, NMSBA, NYAMA, OdinText, PROVOKERS, QRCA, Researchscape, SAIMO, Sands Research, The Research Club, University of Georgia, University of Texas, University of Wisconsin, Vision Critical
Thank you in advance for sharing your time and experience!