It’s that time of year again folks! Time for the marketing insights space to take our own pulse, reflect on the course of 2014 so far and how we think 2015 may look for us, and set our sights toward charting the course of what the future may hold for us all.
We’d like to invite you to share your experiences and perspective with us in the Summer 2014 GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Survey.
Only with the support of marketing and insights professionals like you can GRIT continue to yield insights into how research buyers and providers are adapting to the rapidly evolving research landscape.
Join thousands of global researchers and help our community better understand where we are and where we’re headed.
The survey takes less than 15 minutes to complete (really; we have timed it many times over and made some adjustments to make it shorter!).
What we’ll be covering:
- Usage of traditional methods and technology
- Adoption of new methods and technology
- Profiling the researcher of the future: what skills and qualities are necessary for success
- Budget/revenue projections for 2015
- Engagement with and influence of media channels, trade bodies and industry resources
- Hacking Market Research: Based off an interactive problem solving session at IIeX, take part in this trade off exercise to identify solutions for bridging the gap between client needs and supplier offerings.
- “Chunking”: the survey instrument has been divided into randomized “chunks” so no respondent will get all the questions, but hundreds of respondents will answer each question
Don’t miss this chance to give back and support your profession.
All who complete the survey will receive:
- Full version of the GRIT report detailing the results of this survey
- Exclusive access to an interactive online dashboard with the complete dataset for your own analysis
- Priority registration to webinars featuring industry experts and thought leaders who will discuss GRIT’s results and implications
As our industry changes rapidly, it’s more important than ever to truly understand what is happening and what the implications are for the business and profession of market research.
Who should participate:
- Market research suppliers, technology providers, and consultants
- Client-side marketing and insights professionals
Special thanks to all GRIT partners:
Q Research Software
Insight Innovation Group
International Market Research Society
Market Research Field Directors
Research & Results
The Research Club
Wisconsin School of Business
Thank you in advance for sharing your time and experience with us!